My Favorite Moment in High School

My favorite moment in High School was meeting new people, and making new friends, as well as leaving old friends in the past. I feel that it's what we make out of it that matters most, and that meeting different kinds of people was the most important to me because we got to experience high school together. It hurt me when my senior friends left last year, and we haven't gotten to talk much nowadays, so it saddens me even more to be the one leaving now. It scares me to know that familiar face will wash away in my memories, but I know I must move forward and make space for the new people I will meet in the future that awaits.

Comments

  1. Even though this wasnt one specific moment, this is touching to read. I am also glad I met you and I hope our journey to UCI is just as great baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts